Welcome to your Summer Solstice & New Moon
Inner Glow Workshop
- This workshop is designed to bring a balance to the logical mind and the emotional heart so that we are living in a state of balance between head and heart.
- If you've never experienced Kundalini Yoga, then you're in for a real treat. This practice is a science that brings the nervous system and glandular system into balance so that you'll feel elevated and relaxed
To prepare for the Workshop follow this guide to make the most of the Session.
- I'm a beginner: If you're new to this practice I've offered some alternatives to make it accessible. Keep all your movements and breath at a pace that fits for you...slow or fast you will have an experience. So be kind to your body.
- If you find it challenging to sit cross-legged in easy pose, use a block or cushion to sit on and stretch out your legs if you need to.
You are welcome to sit in a chair if you need to.
- The workshop is approx 2 hours long. It includes a relaxation so make sure to have a blanket or cushion to support you into a deeply relaxed state at the end.
You may also like to put some time away to journal or relax afterwards to really let the energy soak in.
MUSIC: Beautiful Relaxation Music 'Sunai' by Olive MacDonagh - To find out more you can check out Olive's music here: https://butterflycottageretreat.ie/retreats/relax-nourish-cd-hard-copy/
WHAT NEXT ?
Do you find it hard to keep up the momentum on your own?
Watch the short video below to find out how to continue your journey.
WHAT NEXT ?
Now that you've ignited your Inner Glow, join with a group of like-minded souls to continue this daily meditation and keep your energy elevated.
Click below to avail of your 7 Day FREE trial and continue your journey with Yoga Soul Academy.
"I'd highly recommend Yoga Soul Academy because the site is so very well structured and easy to access. The live classes are excellent with great guidance.Great variety and excellent value for money." Catherine F.
"Lisa is warm and funny and an amazing teacher. And you can chat with the other students and with Lisa before and after the class, which is an important social element! Sign up and join us - it's great value too!" Cathy C.
"Lisa is a wonderful and inspirational woman and always warm and professional holding a safe and relaxed space for all her participants! Thank You!" M O'Connor